The Latin American Regional DOHaD Society (LA DOHaD) will be hosting their 5th Meeting in Valdivia, Chile, September 6th-9th, 2023. The Organizing Committee would like to invite two colleagues from the U.S. DOHaD Society to participate as speakers.
This meeting aims to showcase the latest work assessing the impact of environmental influences on the reproductive cycle, as well as the maternal and paternal physiological support of offspring development, and the latest research exploring the utility of different strategies to mitigate the negative impacts of adverse environmental conditions during gestation on the lifelong health. In this regard, they would like to invite U.S. colleagues working in one of the following areas:
· Adverse gestational psychosocial, endocrine, and metabolic exposures
· Mechanisms of Cardiovascular and respiratory programming
· Neurodegeneration & neuroprotection
· Paternal-dependent effects in DOHaD
· Developmental and stem cell biology
· Maternal & early-life interventions
· Placental-related mechanisms
· Reproductive biotechnologies
· Reproductive Endocrinology
LA DOHaD is considering covering the registration fee and one night of accommodation for invited speakers. Alongside this invitation, they wish to encourage early career scientists to attend by providing ample time for both poster and oral communications, which will be chosen based on abstract submissions.
If any U.S. DOHaD members are interested in attending the LA DOHaD meeting September 6-9, 2023, please email a brief statement of interest and research topic to email@example.com by June 20th (5pm CDT).
We hope you will be able to participate in this exciting meeting.
US DOHaD & LA DOHaD 2023